Guerze Stretch Wrappers
GUERZE STRETCH WRAPPERS
Cosmetic, skin care and other types of specialty soaps are often stretch film wrapped and labeled. The use of this distinct, luxury packaging style is increasing worldwide. The models GUERZE-CE Stretch Wrappers are designed to wrap with polyethylene stretch film and to label bar soaps and other solid products of all shapes.
• Rotary indexing product infeed table with twelve easy to remove rubber pockets contoured for each individual soap shape.
To feed the products automatically info the indexing infeed table an optional Automatic Soap Transfer system is available.
• Automatic labeler for roll-fed self-adhesive labels.
• Ten minute fast and easy product changeover.
• Two-step film pre-stretching system for optimal tight wrap quality.
• All machine motions ore cam operated and continuously monitored and controlled by a PLC.
• Adjustable Frequency Drive motor.
• Rugged machine frame with stainless steel side covers.
• Electronically interlocked PVC safety guards.
• Continuous motion product discharge conveyor.
• Large excess film collecting contrainer.
• Centralized lubrication system.
• Manual Product Infeed - Standard System. The stamped soaps are hand fed one by one into the rubber pockets of the rotary indexing infeed table.
• Automatic Product Infeed - Optional System. The soaps can be fed automatically into the rubber pockets with the AST Automatic Soap Transfer group.
• A vacuum suction cup arm moves the product info the wrapping head assembly.
• The film is pre-stretched as the soap together with the film is lowered into the wrapping head assembly.
• An iris type closing mechanism stretches the film very tightly around the product.
• A hot knife cuts off the excess film and seals. it. Two mechanical fingers remove and discard the film through a discharge tube into an excess film collecting container.
• A cam driven arm places a roll fed self-adhesive label on top of each soap.
• The stretched wrapped and labeled soaps are placed onto a continuous motion discharge conveyor.
AST AUTOMATIC SOAP TRANSFER SYSTEM FOR GUERZE STRETCH WRAPPER
Stamped bars arrive from the soap press continuous motion discharge conveyor onto the intermittent motion spacer belt, which stops when the smart belts stops. When the sensors detects the presence of a soap on the smart belt, the soap stoppers stop the bar, allowing the vacuum suction cups to lift, move and accurately position each soap into the rotary product pocket table of the GUERZE CE soap stretch wrappers. Each time the soap stretch wrapper stops, the bar stopper remains in an open, high position and the soaps are discharged for recycle.
SOAP PACKAGING MACHINES - SOAP STRETCH WRAPPERS - SOAP PLEAT WRAPPERS - SOAP WRAPPERS