Many fancy fragrance soaps, gift soaps and upscale hotel soaps ore pleat wrapped. This distinctive, luxury packaging style of unmistakable individuality is applicable for round and oval shaped products with a side band. The model GUERZE-PL pleat wrappers are designed to wrap with twenty four pleats and to label soaps and other solid products, like adhesive tapes, pvc tapes, bearings, round cheeses and other round and oval products.
• Intermittent motion infeed conveyor.
• Continuous motion discharge conveyor.
• Automatic labeler for roII-fed self-adhesive Iabels.
• Paper cuffing group with size change without extra size parts.
• Fifteen minute fast and easy product changeover with few size parts, the adjustment are electronically made.
• All machine motions are cam operated and continuously monitored and controlled by a PCL.
• Rugged machine frame with stainless steel side covers.
• Adjustable Frequency Drive motors.
• Electronically interlocked PVC safely guards.
• Centralized lubrication system.
• Stamped soap ore hand fed or automatically or hand fed onto an intermittent motion infeed conveyor.
• A cam driven vacuum suction cup arm transfers the soap from the infeed conveyor onto the roil fed wrapping material which was cut into an octagonal shape. The product together with its wrapping material is lowered into a pleating head assembly group, where twenty four pleats are formed. The excess wrapping material Is cui off and discharged with a vacuum system into a net bag.
• The folded pleats are securely maintained by a mechanicaIIy controlled iris system as the pleating head with the product inside moves to the Iabelling station, where the label Is applied.
• The pleat wrapped and Iabeled soaps are discharged onto a continuous motion discharge conveyor.